Science TechnicianTradewind Recruitment are currently working closing with a secondary school located in the borough of Richmond with the recruitment for a Science Technician. Our client a mixed comprehensive learning community, are looking to appoint a Science Technician from September 2018 on a full-time basis (5 days per week).Interested applicants must have a minimum of 2:2 science-based degree and have experience working labs. You will need to have a good understanding of COSHH, good knowledge of equipment, maintenance of equipment and preparation of experiments.This position is a long-term position with the view of it becoming permanent for the right candidate.To be considered for this role as a Science Technician – Richmond – South West London you must:
• Hold a high-level science degree (any specialism)
• Willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
• Experience working in science labs
• Most have an excellent understanding of COSHH (health and Safety)
• Commit and be available on a full-time basisBy registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsTo join us and be successful in this Chemistry Technician role you will need to:• Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UKClick ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as Science Technician in Richmond. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on (Apply online only) /We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer