Year 4 Teacher
Are you an experienced Year 4 Teacher who is looking for a new teaching role?
Tradewind are seeking to appoint a Year 4 Teacher to lead a year group and a curriculum team for a three-form entry primary school start in September 2018 based in Twickenham, Richmond.We are currently looking to consider any phase or year group preferences from Year 3 - Year 6 to start in September 2018. Opportunities for further career progression, leadership and promotion are available for motivated and talented teachers. This is an Inner London School and can offer an attractive salary of MPS £28,098 - £39,006 or UPS for the successful applicant. Experience as a KS2 Teacher teaching in a full classroom role is essential.This vibrant and diverse primary school situated in the south west of the Royal Borough of Richmond aim to ensure all children are motivated by learning and offered the best opportunities they can provide. This three-form entry community primary school has recently been through and expansion programme to expand the school from two to three forms of entry. Consequently, they can boast beautiful new buildings and extensive grounds. Their motto: ‘Learning Together, Succeeding Forever’ pervades all they do, making it an exciting place to work.Tradewind are looking for an exemplary Year 4 Teacher who will:• A history of excellent teaching with specialist knowledge of teaching in year 4
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• A clear vision of excellent practice and a commitment to raising standardsBenefits offered by the school:• A positive and caring ethos and working environment
• Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and supportive parents
• A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team
• Excellent support from the Headteacher and governing body
• Regular leadership and management time
• High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities.General Primary Year 4 Teacher Responsibility:• To be responsible for a class of children within the school.
• To be a committed and active member of the staff team and school community
• To develop planning within a specified year group and to prepare and evaluate activities in line with school policy and procedure.
• To monitor the social and emotional needs of the children, and to liaise with appropriate staff and agencies.
• To maintain effective records of pupil progress, including groups and individual pupils, using tracking procedures, teacher assessment and any other agree system
• To ensure the good behaviour of all pupils in the school, supporting whole school procedures
• To be committed to the maintenance of high standards and quality of education throughout the school
• To follow the agreed school procedure for the display and presentation of pupils’ work, ensuring that appropriate support staff are briefed when deployed to present pupils’ workBy registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsVisits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. After visiting the school myself, I was incredibly impressed their behaviour management policy and outdoor learning facilities.
Please contact Lee at Tradewind on (Apply online only) who will be happy to arrange a mutually convenient time with the school. There is no closing date for applications or interviews but the Year 6 Teacher vacancy will be withdrawn as soon as the post has been successfully filled.For the opportunity to join this lovely school in this Year 4 role, please do not hesitate and email your CV today Informal school visits are more than welcome and can then be arranged.Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community