Year 5 teacher
Are you interested in the stability of a permanent Year 5 teacher post at an Outstanding Primary School in September?Tradewind Recruitment are currently working with a three-form entry Primary School in Waltham Forest, to secure a motivated and self-driven Year 5 teacher from September 2018.
This is a full-time role with a starting salary of £27269 (M3) - £38241 (M6). TLRs are being offered.This Teaching School benefits from working within a cluster of schools who have a shared philosophy and ethos which ensures that there is greater consistency around expectations, pedagogy and the cultural ethos of the school.This “Outstanding” Ofsted rated Primary School, aims to encourage their children to develop a thirst for learning, and a desire to achieve their best at all times; to develop respect for themselves and others; and the ability to feel safe and make informed decisions about what they do.This community based school is accessible by the Central Line and bus routes.* Four - form entry Primary School
* Permanent Year 5 teacher post
* Experienced parallel teachers
* TLRS available
* September 2018 startWhy Tradewind Recruitment?
• Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
• Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
• More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
• Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
• Great Referral Scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100Job Requirements
• Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
• Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
• Experience of teaching Year 5Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.If you are interested in this teaching position, and want to teach in a vibrant, dynamic and forward -thinking school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community