Lead M&E Manager
Full-time (36 hours per week) Lead M&E Manager contract to start ASAP until 31-12-18 with a possible extension.
• Experience working in a Social Housing environment.
• The ability to interpret legislation in respect of M&E services and contract management together with extensive experience of service areas.
• Knowledge and experience in preparation and delivery of specifications.
• Relevant Qualifications/experience in contract management or similar.
• An understanding of the Commonhold & Leasehold Act (Section 20) in associated with M&E services and contracts.
• Experience of managing consultants.
• Experience of effective change management to deliver improved services representing better value for money.
• Liaising with internal and external partners, suppliers, consultants and other service providers in a clear manner
• Proven experience administering service agreements, contracts, schedules/specifications, invoices.
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience using a database to record and extract data e.g. Keystone or similar