Cloud Delivery Lead (AWS)
Cloud Delivery Lead required for a Large Bank in Central London - Remote working but must be UK based
Job Description/Requirements -
- The candidate must have proven experience on the journey to cloud specifically regulatory engagement
- They must be able to take a cloud strategy, architecture principles and governance processes: develop these into BAU activity
- They must have a clear understanding of building the cloud pipeline and how to do this
- Clear understanding of Cloud Governance and the appropriate governance framework and artefacts required to create appropriate controls and the clear audit trail for the journey to cloud
- They must understand the principles of Cloud adoption, data flow and placement.
- They must be able to drive reference architecture and best practise blueprints
- Be able to bridge the gap between architecture and engineering
- Understand Information security and Cloud Security best practice.
- Understands the Cloud maturity model and how to drive it
- Managing process for Cloud application/workload reviews/adoption between Governance Boards and Architecture review committees.
- AWS knowledge
- Experience of agile is key
- Hands on individual with the ability to drive delivery and build artefacts
- Ability to communicate at all levels and across each IT function
- Articulate, driven and execution focused.
Essential Duties -
- Cloud SME
- Familiar with Regulatory requirements
- Develop a Cloud Plan
- Develop a Cloud Pipeline
- Complete Materiality Assessments
If you're interested a new role, please email us with your most up to date CV and day rate expectations.