Data Engineer - Azure, Snowflake, Contract Outside IR35
Data Engineer - Azure, Snowflake, Contract Outside IR35 - start ASAP
Required to work on one of our important projects we need someone to;
Analyse existing SQL stored procedures to understand data provenance to support data integration between system and financial systems (reverse engineering) for systems containing large data sets with unique ID's.
- Build and test data integration between system and financial systems using SQL/Azure Data Factory
- Analyse and Translate SQL Stored procedures to SnowSQL
- Use DBT to publish modelled data in Snowflake
- Analyse BI requirements and translate to data model in Snowflake (DBT)
- Experience in cloud based data storage and processing (preferably AWS
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of and experience with an infrastructure-as-code framework (eg Terraform) - Strong Python skills - Knowledge of Datamodelling techniques, including Data Vault and Dimensional Modelling - Experience with pipeline orchestration and related tooling
- Experience of a number of enterprise scale data integration projects through to successful implementation.
- Experience of the Gaming sector
- Experience of best practices at a technical level of o Querying, aggregating and transforming data using T-SQL scripts. o Writing SQL Server stored procedures and scalar/table based function o Regular expressions o Experience of moving data to/from SQL Server to anything as required.
Looking forward to hearing from you, I will be in touch Monday for shortlisting purposes. Thank you.
Eden Smith Group.