ERP Programme Manager - Finance Transformation
A technology company is looking for a talented Programme Manager to lead their ERP implementation programme from end to end.
The role provides the opportunity to work with director level stakeholders in a dynamic and expanding business. The hiring manager described the role as:
"A great role for someone who likes to Programme Manage and wants to join our business during a defining period of growth and change"
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Significant experience of leading end to end global ERP implementations end to end.
- Ability to manage RFP process in the pre-planning stage of the programme initialisation phase.
- Experience with finance and key finance processes.
- Implementation and delivery experience across multiple markets
- Ability to work well with large stakeholder boards both internally and externally.
A little more information about the role:
- Contribute to the successful deployment of the ERP in line with the programme roadmap.
- Work effectively as the bridge between the Technology and the Finance team.
- Build relationships with a variety of senior stakeholders within finance in different geographies in order to build confidence in the new ERP platform.
- Have a strategic, resolution orientated approach, with a good eye for detail.
- Some travel abroad.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high level of response, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.