Role: German Data Classification Specialist - German
Location: West London
Duration: Initially 3 months - Likely to extend
Rate: £152 per day
Note: Must be German Native/fluent speaker
Are you a Native/fluent German speaker with excellent Excel/data skills and interested in working with one of the BIGGEST E-commerce companies in the world? Well look no further - this role could be for you!
This role will involve various types of research and projects to improve the customer's browsing experience online, making sure the website's Inventory structure is up to date and localising data for the German market & customers.
The role will involve elements of the following tasks:
* Analysing site metrics and user behaviour data to inform design decisions.
. Researching specific products and market trends to identify standard and non-standard ways of defining products.
. Liaising with global counterparts to collaborate on taxonomy designs.
. Defining and documenting global metadata standards.
. Working with Taxonomy Managers to maintain the category change roadmap.
. Understanding selling flows and how data collected there translates to Front End user experiences.
. Contributing to process optimisation.
. Identifying, developing and implementing routines for ongoing data quality assurance.
. Localising metadata for various markets, depending on language expertise.
* Minimum: Bachelor's degree from a top tier University or equivalent experience. Open to all degree backgrounds, but strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills necessary.
* 2-3 years' business experience preferred - willing to consider graduates.
* German speaker (Native/fluent Speaker is a big plus)
* Analytical, organised and highly detail-orientated.
* Efficient, data-based decision-making ability.
* Proficiency in MS Office suite, specifically Excel.
* Knowledge of cloud-based work services such as G Suite is a plus.
* Knowledge of bug-tracking system JIRA and/or agile framework is a plus.
* Strong customer focus.
* Any previous experience with testing/QA is a plus.