Infrastructure Analyst – Windows Engineer – Third Line Support
London Bridge / WFH
Inside IR35 - £385
An experienced Infrastructure Analyst is required for a 6 month contract. You will be joining a friendly team supporting the infrastructure and platforms for the business. You will be providing Third Line support for infrastructure BAU, for a range of products including: Windows 2012 \ 2016, VMware, Microsoft 365. FTP and the AD suite.
Minimum skills and experience required for the role:
* Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (2008, 2012,2016)
* Azure AD & ADC including synchronised identities
* Windows defender for server
* Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
* Monitoring (ideally SolarWinds)
* Solid understanding of VMware 6 and above
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Experience delivering infrastructure projects
* Experience supporting a highly virtualised environment
* Good appreciation of the infrastructure stack (networks, databases, applications, web, email, desktops, etc.)
* Server technologies and hardware (primarily HP) and blade technology (HP C class)
* Powershell, Ansible, Yml
* NetApp (iSCSI and NFS, data replication, SMVI and snapshot technologies)
* Linux (OEL \ RHEL).
* Windows Clustering (MSCS)
* Microsoft 365 (Exchange hybrid with Exchange 2016 and 2010, OneDrive, Microsoft Defender, Endpoint Manager)
* AV Management (Symantec)
* Citrix XenApp 7.15
* SAN Experience (Netapp).