Java Developer Contract
Java Developer Contract - eTrading
A leading European Investment Bank is looking to hire a Java Developer to join one of their leading eTrading strat teams. They are looking to modernize and improve their current platforms and are looking for an experienced, Java developer to build and enhance their trading platform which covers cross asset trading globally. This team work on an often daily release pattern and work on delivering a number of key initiatives across the Front Office including Sales, Trading and Data flow - using Java 11.
- 15+ years of enterprise application development - out of industry will be considered
- Excellent experience with Core Java - Multithreading/garbage collection etc
- Proven experience in technology, especially with the analysis, design, development and implementation of complex, high performance, low latency, PnL critical systems.
- Experience working closely with business/Quant teams
- Experience with CI/CD/containerisation.
- Knowledge of e-Trading workflows (Contribution, Trading, STP, RFQ, Market data) is preferred
- 1/2years experience with Real Time trading systems (FX) is preferred
- Agile Development
- Strong interest in continuous improvement and all aspects of software development and delivery.
This will be a PAYE/Umbrella contract paying £650-700pd