Software Engineer - Java Engineer - Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure, GCP) - Kubernetes - CI/CD - London - 6 months - £650/£675 (Inside IR35) - PAYE - Immediate Starters
This is an opportunity to work with one of the UK's most successful broadcast providers. It will be a chance to work with some of the latest technology on the market.
Individuals must have commercial experience in working with Kubernetes and cloud environments. They prodimantely use AWS but are happy for either AWS, GCP or Azure.
Paying up to £675 (Inside IR35) depending on experience
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for the strategic large scale, multi-tenanted Kubernetes platform, which is central to our key propositions running on a global scale
- Benefit from a diverse set of opportunities within internal teams, depending on personal interests, ranging from low level network and cloud infrastructure to software projects
- Get involved in the full life cycle of evolving ideas into running solutions
- Use a wide range of cutting-edge technologies including opportunities to contribute directly to open source
- Play a key role in defining group wide strategy, influencing both the business and technology
- A solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, with a strong background in either software engineering, site reliability engineering or security
- A methodical approach to design, problem solving, troubleshooting and implementation
- Experience with containerisation technologies - preferably Docker and Kubernetes
- A willingness to learn new technologies and concepts outside current experience
- A pragmatic and holistic approach to engineering
- Effective communication skills that encourage collaboration and teamwork
The interview process has begun, so if you believe you have the right experience then please get in touch ASAP!