Oracle DBA - 3 Month Contract - Remote - London - Up to £340 Per Day
Part-time - 2.5 days a week
Currently looking for an Oracle DBA to work on behalf of a innovate and fast-growing managed service provider working predominantly in the public sector on some of the largest and most complex IT projects in the UK.
- Demonstrable experience of Oracle DBA on various versions of Oracle RDBMS (including 10g, 11g, 12c and 18c)
- Extensive experience in database backup and recovery including RMAN
- Experience in performing database upgrades, including planning, testing and configuration
- Experience of patching Oracle databases
- Experience of running Oracle databases on
- Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016
- Demonstrable experience of supporting and maintaining Oracle E-business Suite 11i, R12.1.3, R12.2 including:
- Experience of cloning Oracle E-business Suite environments
- Experience of various E-business Suite tier configurations including DMZ
- Experience of patching Oracle E-business Suite environments including RPC and CPU patches
- Experience of Oracle E-business Suite Sysadmin role
- Management of Concurrent Managers
- Experience of configuring the database and applications context file for use with Autoconfig
- Configuration of the Workflow Mailer
- Upgrading Java and JDK
- Implementation of Java and SSL certificates
- Troubleshooting and resolving Oracle E-business Suite issues
Reporting into the Oracle Practice Manager, you'll be working within the Oracle Platform team and ensure the stability, integrity and efficient operation of their clients Data Platform environment. This role will involve BAU and project work.
An innovative and fast-growing managed service provider working on some of the largest and most complex IT projects in the UK.