Multiple Project Managers needed with experience in Process Architecture, Tooling Lead, Design, Delivery & Support, Improvement Lead, Obtain & Build to work on a large Technology Sourcing Programme.
We are looking for Project Manager with experience in the below:
PM - Process Architecture
PM - Obtain & Build Designer
PM - Engage, Plan & Improve Designer
PM - Delivery & Support Designer
PM - Design & Transition Designer
PM - Engage, Plan & Improve Lead
PM - Tooling Designer
PM - Tooling Lead
The role of the Project Manager is to lead / manage the project and the project team on a day-today basis. The Project Manager is responsible for driving and overseeing the delivery of the project to ensure that the objectives are clearly defined and achieved within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints. The Project Manager has a key role in project governance and working with stakeholders, to ensure the agreed project outputs are delivered to enable benefits to be realised.
Typical role responsibilities:
• Delivery – Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
• Project Management – Day to day management and leadership of the project and the project team. Provide effective leadership and management controls. Set project controls. Design the project structure and organisation appropriate to stage. Set appropriate delivery methodologies. Manage effective transition between project phases.
• Business Case – Develop and draft the Business Case, with input from specialists as necessary.
• Budget – Develop the budget and track delivery within budget.
• Resources – Identify skill requirements; and deploy and develop resources. Manage medium sized team.
• Benefits Realisation – Deliver the agreed Business Case benefits and outcomes. Ensure appropriate Benefits Realisation Strategy is in place, and monitor longer term delivery of benefits against the Business Case.
• Stakeholder Management – Identify and manage stakeholder relationships and need for senior level support. Manage internal and external relationships as appropriate.
• Risks & Issues – Identify and monitor project risks and issues. Develop mitigating actions and escalate as appropriate. Identify and work with related projects to manage interdependencies.
• Governance – Support effective governance and decision making. Provide reporting and engage in mechanisms that hold you, as Project Manager, to account for delivery.
• Assurance – Engage with assurance reviews and support action on recommendations. Organise assurance processes such as gateway reviews, as required.
• Change Management – Ensure effective Change Management processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.
• Guidance & Support – Provide support, guidance and coaching for the project team. Show commitment to personal development. Promote effective individual and team performance.
• Project Performance & Controls – Cascade vision and translate into delivery objectives for the team. Develop and maintain Project Plan. Identify and set appropriate Project Controls. Manage performance and report progress to sponsors.
Please apply if you feel you posses the relevant experience in these areas