Python Developer Team Leader - contract
Python Developer Team LeaderOur client offers a blockchain based trading platform for the trading of next generation digital assets (e.g. bonds, crypto, support of ICO’s).
They also offer custom Blockchain solutions and digital asset creation tools for governments, regulators and FIs working with trading firms, financial institutions and governments providing managed services for its toolkits and bespoke blockchain implementations.Role:Working with a passionate, Agile-focused CTO, the Team Leader will retain a hands-on focus, working closely with the Python team.Main Responsibility:• Lead the team on code standard, practices and approaches
• Lead by example, writing effective, succinct and elegant code
• Maintain team up to two-pizza size
• Mentor your peers and promote benefits of good development practices
• Lead on architecture decisions and definition
• Promote and cultivate peer review, testability and automation culture
• Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Be the primary point of contact for inter-team interactions
• Consider and implement security and data protectionEssential experience:
- Significant Python Devlopment experience
- Experience of leading/mentoring a small development team in line with the duties listed above.
- Knowledge of banking/trading is likely to be a significant plus