I'm looking to speak with SQL DBA's for an initial 6 month inside IR35 for one my clients based in London.
- Must have strong experience of supporting enterprise SQL environments eg SQL 2019, SQL 2016 and SQL 2012.
- Must have strong understanding of SQL clustering in geo-cluster environment, Always-On and SQL server replication.
- Must have experience of SQL performance and monitoring tuning.
- Must have strong experience of managing production support activities for business-critical services.
- Must have experience of working in a regulated and secure environment.
- Must have excellent documentation and technical writing skills.
- Has experience administering VLDB on SQL Server.
- Has knowledge and experience of PostgreSQL on Windows/Linux.
- Has experience administrating SQL Server in Cloud eg AWS.
- Has experience and understanding of auditing SQL Server.
- Has experience and understanding of taking backup using third party software like LightSpeed for SQL Server.
- Has experience in configuring third party ODBC drivers on SQL Server.
Please apply for further details
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.