Commercial Lawyer - Contract
London / Nationwide / London Home Based
Full Time / Temporary
Circle Health Group are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Commercial Lawyer to join their team of staff in the Legal department based at Head Office - London. Flexible / Home working will be considered however no travel costs will be met and frequent visits to Head Office will be required.
This is a Full Time role for 37.5 hours a week. This is a temporary vacancy to cover maternity leave.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Significant Post Qualification Experience
* Solid contentious experience would be good but, ideally a mix of both contentious and non-contentious.
* Healthcare or in-house experience would be helpful but not a requirement.
Duties of this role include:
* To provide applicable, accurate and relevant legal advice and support to the hospitals and business units of the Group in a pragmatic, solutions based and user-friendly way.
* Providing pro-active commercial support and advice to internal customers and ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
* Work will include drafting, negotiating, advising on simple and more complex commercial contracts and engaging with the procurement, supply chain and clinical services teams.
* Advising on both contentious/ non-contentious commercial issues.
* To advise the business on the interpretation of commercial contracts.
* Due diligence on acquisitions /sales.
* To update precedent contracts and terms and conditions as and when required, managing client’s expectations, legal research and contributing to the department and business know-how.
* Strong commercial understanding and excellent interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* Private Medical Insurance
* Private Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
* Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
* NHS Blue Light Discount Card
* Plus much more