You must have 10+ years of Programme Management experience in Infrastructure Delivery ideally in Telecom and Financial sector.
- Technical team management skills in large scale deployment projects (rollouts, infrastructure, Data Centre, IT & new development projects) stakeholder management (internal & external), management of off-shore development & delivery teams.
- Act as a mediator between executives and numerous staff members employed as part of his or her specific area.
- Monitoring associated budgets, allocating project resources and motivating and managing the programme's team members.
- Issuing progress reports and ensuring deadlines are met in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Define Governance, decision stage gates and responsibilities (RACI).
- Oversee delivery of quality assurance of the programme.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter and ability to work independently, and ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities to bring tasks to successful closure Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.