Property Compliance Surveyor
Property Compliance SurveyorUrgent StartJOB PURPOSE:* To participate as a member of the Property Compliance Team to undertake a wide range of
* Building Surveying, Enforcement Inspections and related Project Management duties.
* To proactively engage with customers, leaseholders, tenants and all related Council Officers
* such as Housing Management, Legal Services, Leasehold Services, and the Home-Buy Team
* in the delivery of the Property Compliance Service.
* To contribute to the commercial viability of the Property Compliance Team ensuring
* business/financial targets are met and fees/charges monitored and recovered.DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:Specific Responsibilities* Assist the Property Compliance Team with:
* Determination of landlord’s licence applications for alterations
* Provide professional and technical advice and reports on all matters within the functionality of the
* service, including undertaking the role of professional or expert witness at hearings, adjudications
* and legal proceedings etc.
* Oversee the project management and preparation of design requirements, specifications, and the
* preparation of building related drawings to satisfy all regulations, standards and codes of
* practice, for the purpose of repair and refurbishment to council owned buildings.
* Carry out Project Management duties and ensure responsibilities in respect of the CDM
* Regulations 2015 are fully met ensuring that partners are competent to carry out their
* responsibilities under the CDM legislation
* Oversee the preparation of specifications for one off capital projects and remedial works.
* Consult with customers about reme d ia l works and ensure that the contractors resident liaison
* function meets diverse customer’s needs in the preparation and delivery of works.Please call Bronte at Remedy on (Apply online only) for more info