Employer Branding Manager
Employer Branding Manager- Schools and Early Identification –Flexible location (team are split in London AND Birmingham)Job type: 12 months contract (maternity cover)Salary: £ 250/dayStart date: early DecemberAn opportunity to join the team responsible for designing a multinational consultancy form`s employer branding campaigns to help attract top talent into our business.About the team:We’re responsible for leading the design and execution of our employer branding campaigns, making them distinctive, consistent and aligned to our recruiting and corporate brand strategy. You will:* Design, lead and deliver our national schools attraction strategy.
* Design our messaging and marketing strategies for our early careers programmes: School and College leaver programmes, Flying Start degree programme and Undergraduate Work Experience Programmes.
* Review and assess media buying and supplier partners.
* Project manage with stakeholders and vendors, as well as draft messaging needed for our early career programmes that will be used in print, online and in social media.
* Steward and actively manage our Schools and Early ID recruitment marketing budget.
* Lead the National Schools Employability Challenge marketing campaign for PwC, and with vendors, making sure we have in place KPI’s and ROI measurement.
* Create and manage a marketing toolkit for recruiters to use in their role.Essential skills
* Experience of Schools and Early ID marketing and suppliers
* Drafting messaging, as well as reviewing and critiquing content drafted by others
* Experience of being a brand gatekeeper
* Passionate about recruitment marketing
* Has experience of managing the creation of print materials and digital marketing assets
* Has a good understanding of the steps needed to be taken from idea through creation.
* Highly organised and autonomous worker, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, creating and maintaining project plans in real-time to manage your own work and keep others updated
* Is a creative thinker, idea generator, and comfortable sharing them and exploring how they could work in our campaigns/strategy
* Has operated within a review and approval process previously to get the right parties involved in reviewing messaging and collateral
* Good research and reporting skills
* Proactive and self-motivated, getting involved in all projects/tasks, regardless of how big/small
* Is a team player able to operate in a small, virtual teamRelationships:
* Building a strong relationship with your peers will be essential in being successful in the role. Social media manager, Digital and Website manager, and Recruitment Campaign Managers for wider recruitment marketing campaigns.
* Work with our internal and external PR team, to support our recruitment objectives.Previous experience:
* Experience of working with a highly governed brand
* Experience of working in a pressured and deadline environment
* Experience of working for another professional services organisation or similar
* Experience in designing, building workflows and communications in recruitment CRMs and application tracking systems (ATS).
* Must have inhouse experienceAdditional information:
* The team are split between our London and Birmingham offices.
* The job holder will need to be comfortable travelling when required to London for meetings, or other offices and be part of a virtual team.
* Grade of role will be dependent on experience