Senior Data Scientist
Location - Remote / Brentford
Duration - 6 Months (Extendable)
Rate - £650 INSIDE IR35
The data scientist will build, test and deploy Machine Learning Solutions.
The projects will be productionised as part of the model's pipeline. He will be working with our Principal Data Scientist for Sales and Marketing.
* Contribute to all aspects of the Data Science Project Lifecycle from scope through to production
* Provide help on monitoring ongoing data quality and model performance
* Own and define the key performance indicators (KPIs) and diagnostics to measure performance against business goals
* Compile, integrate, and analyse data from multiple sources to answer business questions
* Conceptualize, formulate, prototype and implement algorithms to solve business problems
* Proven extensive experience developing and implementing Machine Learning algorithms on large data sets
* Be an expert in R and Python programming for Data Science
* Be an expert in mining large & very complex data sets using SQL and Spark.
* Have in depth understanding of statistical modelling techniques and the mathematical foundations of applied ML and AI algorithms and models. Particularly time series forecasting.
* Have in depth understanding of statistical modelling / ML techniques for time series forecasting (ARIMA, ETS, Prophet, TS pattern detection, and ML methods)
* Strong experience with Causal inference, Intervention analysis and Scenarios simulation.
* Have a good working knowledge cloud-based data science frameworks and toolkits. Working knowledge of Azure and Databricks is preferred.
* Experience building large scale machine learning systems (e.g. orchestration via Airflow)
* Strong experience in ML lifecycle management. Working knowledge of mlflow is preferred.
* Are experienced in Agile methodologies and the hypothesis-driven approach
* Have a deep knowledge of a sufficiently broad area of technical specialism (e.g. Machine Learning, Optimisation, Applied Mathematics, Simulation, Bayesian Methods etc.), and are a valued and trusted expert
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website