Qualified Social Workers - Adult's - London
Qualified Social Workers for client of ours in London.Our client is a local authority looking for Qualified Social Workers who have the relevant experience & expertise to work within Adult Social Care/ Hospital Discharge/ Mental Health/ Integrated Reablement & Rehabilitation/ Safeguarding/ Community Review/ DoLs/ Adults & Older Adults Teams.The role would be “frontline”.To be considered for this role you must have: -• A degree in Social Work
• Hold a full HCPC registration
• Two years post graduate experience in a relevant team
• Experience of working with Adult Social Care
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Driving licence and business insurance would be beneficial
• DBS update is preferred by clientThe role will involve: -
• Utilising your knowledge and expertise to make judgements, in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge to work alongside individuals and their families/carers to assess and intervene.
• Manage own caseload and prevent drift.
• Attend safeguarding conferences.
• Mentoring and coaching.Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -• We are part of the Adecco Group so have access to many QSW vacancies
• Almost 10yrs experience as a specialist social work recruiter
• Ability to move locations and roles
• Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
• Free compliance service
• Flexibility of contracts offered
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Asma Iqbal at Badenoch and Clark on (Apply online only) or email your CVBadenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User