Year 4 Teacher
Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher looking for a new role in Luton?Tradewind Recruitment are working hard to find an experienced and committed Year 4 Teacher for a ‘good’ 3 form entry school in Luton, starting September 2018 for the whole academic year.The school believe there is no limit to pupils learning potential. They are committed to supporting all pupils to be the best that they can be and they believe that their insistence on hard work and strong values will provide the pupils with the foundations they need to be successful and happy.This OFSTED ‘good’ Primary School are looking for a Year 4 Teacher who:
• Has good subject knowledge.
• A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
• A collaborative and driven individual who will support the school’s values and lead the way with teaching and learning.The role would be to teach Year 4 pupils across all subjects. PPA time will be shared with the other Year 4 Teachers.By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsTo join us and be successful in this Year 4 Teacher role you will need to:
• Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UKClick ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as Year 4 Teacher in Luton. Or for more information about the role, contact Terri Ferris on (Apply online only) /We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer