Year 6 Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher to work with a Primary School in Houghton Regis.Tradewind Recruitment are working hard to recruit a Year 6 Teacher for a 2 form entry school in Luton. This role is full time from September.The school creates an academic and inspirational environment where innovative and creative learning is encouraged and aspirations are raised, making it an exciting place to work and study in.This Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Teacher with excellent knowledge of the KS2 curriculum to help increase the end of KS2 SATs results and set the Year 6 pupils up for a successful start into their Secondary education.The school has a friendly, close knit and hard-working team and supportive Governors, where professional development and work life balance are highly valued.By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsTo join us and be successful in this Year 6 Teacher role you will need to:
• Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UKClick ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as Year 6 Teacher in Houghton Regis. Or for more information about the role, contact Terri Ferris on (Apply online only) /We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer