A leading Housing Association based in Yorkshire are looking to recruit a Maintenance Officer for their growing team. You will be reporting into the Maintenance Manager and be a important part of the operations team to deliver a high quality, customer focused cost effective investment and responsive repairs service, ensuring regulatory compliance. The ideal candidate will have a Housing Association background and have experience of the following day to day duties:- Carry out stock condition surveys and update the Association's database.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the Customer Service Administrators dealing with tenant enquiries.
- Liaise with tenants and local authority partners to identify where property adaptations may be required. Make Grant applications where necessary.
- Support the Maintenance Manager (Planned Investment) in administering and overseeing a range of service contracts, including gas safety, fire alarm Servicing and Cyclical Painting.
- Ensure regular liaison with contractors to ensure that they are kept updated on the quality requirements of the Association, producing and collating reports where required.
- Assist with the management of the cyclical electrical program, the asbestos register and the legionella testing programme.
- Assist in the procurement of various works through the formation of framework agreements.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager (Planned Investment) in updating specifications where required.If your background matches the above and you are interested in applying for the post please send your most recent CVEden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy