Administrator (HR department)
HR Admin –A well-known Manufacturing company is looking for an Administrator to support the Hr team. You will need good admin skills and knowledge of MS office packageWhat are my responsibilities?
* To assist in the smooth running of the HR Admin service line, providing customer service excellence, owning queries and cases from initial contact through to resolution.
* Ownership, action and resolution of cases via Contact system, timely and accurately
* Performs HR Admin validation of work instructions in line with SOX compliance requirements
* Maintains SAP HR system timely and accurately
* Ownership, action and resolution of queries via telephone calls and live chat system
* Correction of CHCM errors timely and accurately
* Provides training to new and existing team members
* Contributes to continuous improvement processes in order to improve the quality of service provided and the individual customer experience
* Provide cover to the service line when necessary
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager / TL from time to time What experience do I need for the role?
* Skilled in MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, Outlook
* Experience of working in a team
* Experience of working in a contact centre or shared services, with a passion for customer service excellence
* Demonstrable understanding of HR Administration processes
* Supports the Induction and Integration of new team members
* Understanding of support requirements aligned to differing business cultures
* Flexibility required in terms of working hours and travel will be required
* Working knowledge of HR Administrative information systems (preferably SAP) would be desirable6 months contract10phPoole