Warehouse Stores / Forklift
Jark Southend Ltd are currently recruiting Production Operatives for our manufacturing client based in Laindon.
Temp to Perm basis after qualifying period, guaranteed contract.
Rates of pay currently set at : £9hr
We are seeking a Warehouse Operative to join their busy team.
· Goods in - To process incoming delivery and maintain accurate records of all goods in and out of storage.
· Barcoding and scanning experience is essential.
· Counter-balance and Man Up Fork lift license essential
· To check packaging of incoming goods to ensure that it is in good condition.
· To ensure that all goods are stored securely and safely in conditions appropriate for both the incoming and finished product.
· To carry out regular cycle of warehouse/stores cleaning and inspections to ensure that standards are maintained.
· Ensure the health, safety, and cleanliness of the work environment.
· Carefully monitor stock levels in storage and stock rotations that consider production dates, nature of perishable goods and storage conditions to ensure that first-in first-out procedure is followed.
· Segregate any defective supplied product in quarantine and inform supervision.
· Work in conjunction with the quality department for the return of any defective product to the supplier.
· To accurately pick/check/pack all orders according to packaging specifications.
· To ensure that all products in the warehouse are identified.
· To prepare goods to be dispatched in the loading bay ready for the carrier when it arrives for collection.
· Uphold all polices in relation to health, Safety and Welfare
· Experience in handling and storing
· Ability to prepare deliveries according to schedules
· Attention to detail
Expected start date: ASAP
For more details please call (phone number removed) or text MOULD to (phone number removed), please note you will need to press apply to have your application considered