Customer Service Advisor
Do you want to work for a leading repairs contractor?Are you an experienced Repairs Scheduler / Customer Service Professional, looking to work within a growing business?If so, I have the opportunity for you....After securing a number of refurbishment contracts, our clients are now seeking a Repairs and Maintenance Administrator/Scheduler to join their expanding teamThis is and an exciting opportunity for an experienced Repairs and Maintenance Administrator/Scheduler with high levels of customer service to join our client, who are a specialist Repairs and Maintenance contractor nationwide in the WellingboroughThe Repairs and Maintenance Administrator/Scheduler will• Be able to work well under pressure and understand the need for prompt allocation of works.
• Schedule works and monitor the workforce and subcontractors to ensure that they comply with specifications to meet targets.
• Help out new and existing customers with their repairs enquiries
• Handle calls from tenants, clients, colleagues and external contractors
• Monitor and manage the engineer's diaries to ensure all repairs are attended and completed within the required time-scales.The successful candidate must have:• Experience within a similar type role essential, ideally within a contractor setting or within an office support setting
• The desire to consistently provide excellent customer service.
• First class communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships.
• An understanding of responsive repairs contracts and what constitutes an excellent service