CHILDREN SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED
Children’s Support Workers or Children’s Residential Support Workers (RSWs) required for ongoing temporary assignments across Nottingham.We are currently looking for experienced Children’s Support Workers to support Children and Young Adults in a residential setting. You will be experienced in supporting Children & Young People and be able to support effectively with emotional, behavioural and physical activities.There may be some need to provide personal care or to prompt medication.The children and young people you will be supporting in your role as a Support Worker are seeking reliable and trustworthy carers to help them develop their independent living and social skills in a safe environment.You must be able to motivate and encourage activities, engage appropriately with the individuals in your care and respect professional boundaries at all times. Managing challenging behaviour and supporting learning disabilities effectively are all key skills needed for these roles.Requirements:* MUST have an NVQ Level 3 or similar in Health & Social Care OR Children & Young People
* MUST have at least 6 months UK experience supporting Children and/or Young Adults with Learning Disabilities
* Have a good level of English (written & verbal)
* MUST be happy to provide personal care
* MUST be flexible and able to work a shift pattern
* MUST hold a DBS registered on the update service or willing to apply for a new oneIf you have a DBS that is registered with the online update service, we can offer you work more quickly. You must be able to provide 5 years’ references and either have all mandatory training in date, or be prepared to complete this prior to starting your assignment. The FRCE Recruitment Group will support you with your training needs if required.For more information please do not hesitate to contact (url removed) or visit our website (url removed) to view out latest opportunities in Social Care for Care Assistants, Support Workers and Learning Disability WorkersThe FRCE Recruitment Group is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
By submitting your application to this vacancy you consent to The FRCE Recruitment Group holding your personal data on our database.