Office Administrator / Co-ordinator - Film Industry
Office Administrator / Co-ordinator - SheppertonCovering maternity leave from September 2018 - July 2019PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT DUE TO THE OFFICE LOCATIONHours - Monday to Thursday 9:30am – 6:30pm
Friday 9:30am – 6pm This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that looks after the diaries of Runners, Make Up Artists, Production Crew all the way through to Camera Operators and Assistant Directors in the Film industry.The main duties will include- Taking messages from Production Companies with their requirements
- Respond to email correspondence – this could include emailing production companies with a list of available crew and their skills.
- Register new joiners ensuring you have their skill set clearly listed both manually and electronically
- Web administration – this will include uploading content and skills as well as some basic coding Skills and experience required- Looking for someone friendly, personable, confident with an excellent telephone manner.
- Previous experience within an administrative position
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong IT skills including both PC and Mac
- If you have some previous experience working with code this will be beneficial but not essential
- Positive, can-do attitudeUnfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.