Resourcing Manager - Emerging Talent
NRL are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Manager - Emerging Talent for work based in Oxford on a contract basis (maternity cover).About the Role / Duties- Responsible for all Graduate, Apprentice and Placement recruitment across our clients business, working closely with HRDs and BU Managers.
- Lead and develop a team of recruiters to deliver a best practise resourcing service.
- Oversee and develop project plans to improve the delivery of Resourcing and work with divisional peers and the centres of expertise where there are common goals.
- Manage and monitor the performance of your team, monitoring KPIs and SLAs.
- Support the business to achieve critical resourcing challenges by developing key attraction and talent pooling strategies in line with agreed budgets.
- Works with the business to develop and implement work force plans and produce resource plans to support the required targets.What you will need- Demonstrable experience attracting emerging talent or working in a similar position.
- Experience managing a team.What’s in it for you?- The opportunity to work for a leading UK Infrastructure Support Provider.
- Competitive day rate.
- The opportunity to work from home 1 day per week