Project Administrator - Microsoft Office - Report - Stakeholder
Project Administrator - Microsoft Office - Report - StakeholderMorson International have an active requirement for a Project Administrator to work on an initial 3 month contract based in Brize-Norton.Main tasks:* Review and organise all current tickets. Identify redundant or similar tickets.
* Review the information contained in the tickets and, if necessary, complete it.
* Create and update new AMTAC tickets on demand.
* Participate in meetings with maintenance and remote support teams.
* Generate weekly KPI and reports .Expected skills:* Excellent communication skills
* Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel,Word,Powerpoint)
* Very well organised
* Strong customer focus
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good analytical skillsIf you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send onto me the latest version of your CV. The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.***Due to the secure nature of our client’s project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project