Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
£700 a day - £900 a day
Oxfordshire (Remote Work is Flexible)
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their ever-growing company on a permanent basis. The successful Digital Marketing Manager will need to have come from a greenfield (start up) marketing department for a small/medium sized pharmaceutical company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to create and set the strategy, vision and make decisions on what marketing tools and platforms to select.
Joining the organisation at a very exciting time of a revolutionary drug development project, it will be down to the Digital Marketing Manager to create the strategy around how the organisation positions itself in the market. The role will need a "doer" who can balance setting the strategy whilst remaining hands on to ensure delivery.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will need to have worked in the pharmaceutical industry and have an understanding of drug development previously with good knowledge of industry regulations.
The Digital Marketing Manager will need to be able to build business cases to present to c-level stakeholders around what will be needed to tactically and successfully market the product.
Key Responsibilities & Skills as a Digital Marketing Manager:
- You will be responsible for selecting the digital tooling, defining the target audience and tracking all ROI on marketing activity.
- Background working in the pharmaceutical industry is essential
- University degree (or equivalent) in Digital Media, Digital Marketing or E-business Development or equivalent working experience
- Strong operating proficiency across multiple digital marketing platform tools such as Hubspot, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Hootsuite, or similar tooling;
- Successful and proven experience in digital, media or marketing either agency, partner or client side including paid search, programmatic media, social media, E-commerce media;
- Highly skilled at delivering programs leveraging a network of resources, internal, external and agency;
- Ability to build a digital community platform of experts and intellectually engaging in conversation
- Experience of managing and implementing global capability at scale within a fast-growing pharma company
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship experience, with advanced communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills, with an ability to design and develop strategy and training for a broad, global audience;
- Holistic media strategy experience including TV as well as owned and earned channels - SEO, influencers, PR, community platform;
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects to different stakeholders effectively
- Proven enterprise thinker, able to lead and deliver business solutions leveraging media as well as other functions.
For an excellent opportunity to work on an exciting venture, please apply as directed!