I am currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to support a Director of a global automotive company based in the Farnborough area. The role is a 12-month contract.Rate of pay:£15.38- £17.94ph (Depending on experience)Contract:12 monthsHours of work:Monday to Friday 9am- 5pmThe role of Personal Assistant will include:* Effective support to the Director’s diaries, ensuring appropriate attendance for internal and external meetings and events. This includes flights, hotels, meeting rooms, catering and travel
* Complete Director’s UK and Overseas expenses in a timely fashion and review Senior Management expenses prior to Director approval.
* Continuously monitor the Director’s incoming emails, re-direct, action where appropriate and organise.
* Central point of contact for the PA Circle, regularly handling sensitive information and providing high levels of support when needed, whilst remaining professional and discreet.
* Compiling presentations and other papers need for Management and departmental meetings.
* Providing administrative support for the additional Administrators in the department and caretake their duties during annual leave and sicknessThe successful personal assistant will require:* A minimum of 5 years’ Secretarial/Personal Assistance experience is a prerequisite.
* Excellent organisational, literacy, numeric and PC skills along with excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
* Ability to manage a demanding workload, remain calm under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines.
* Excellent time management, prioritisation and communication skills.
* Be able to act with discretion and deal with matters of a confidential nature.
* Be able to work on own initiative and be relied on to work unsupervised.
* Knowledge of SAP and the ‘procurement to pay-cycle’ process is essential.Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application