Interim Out of Hours Contact Centre Manager
Working on behalf of my client, we are looking to recruit an experienced
Interim Out Of Hours Contact Centre Manager.
The successful candidate will be involved in client facing discussions to
present on both performance and business improvement initiatives along
with the day to day operational management and accountability for
* Delivery of an out of hours shared contact centre
* Ability to get up to speed quickly and tackle issues to make
* Ability to put strategic improvement plans in place
* Improve performance whilst tackling inefficiencies to deliver cost
* Proven budget management experience
* Excellent negotiation and engagement skills required to deal
effectively with clients at all levels.
* Excellent staff engagement and motivational skills to bring about
We are particularly interested to hear from you if you have previous
experience within a Social Care environment.
To apply, in the first instance, please email CV to Nick Dale at TRF
Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd