Exterior Painter / Decorator - 12 month fixed te
DS276 - Exterior Painter / Decorator – 12 month fixed termLocation: WorthingSalary: £24,360Overview:First Military Recruitment are currently searching for an experienced Reactive Maintenance Manager on behalf of our client. The succsesfull candidate will be working within a Property Services Team. You will be key in supporting the delivery of our cyclical redecoration programme to customers’ home and communal areas.Our client strongly welcomes candidates with an Ex-Military background, however all applicants will be considered.Duties and Responsibilities:* Undertake the application of paints using brush and roller to all internal and external surfaces, according to industry standards and to a high quality of finish which will include working at height.
* Carry out labouring duties including washing down of uPVC windows, moving or removal of furniture or cleaning as required to assist in the completion of external decoration and internal communal areasSkills and Qualifications:* Experience in domestic decorating works, preferably within a social housing context, with an appropriate trade qualification (desirable but not essential).
* Experience in using and working on ladders, scaffolding, MEWP’s and Towers.
* A great attitude with an eye for detail and the ability to meet targets without loss of quality.
* Excellent verbal communication skills when dealing with customers face-to-face.
* A sound working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations such as working at height.
* Experience of working within a building maintenance team environment (desirable but not essential).DS276 - Exterior Painter / Decorator – 12 month fixed termLocation: WorthingSalary: £24,360