Sales Administrator Salary: £18,000 Per Annum + BONUSES
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 08:30am to 17:00pm
Friday: 08:30am to 15:00pm
Holidays: 25 days, plus 5 extra days at Christmas
Our family run business was Established in 1977, and we are kitchen and bathroom accessory supplies directly to the trade. Our long-standing client base consists of Builders & Plumbers Merchants as well as Bathroom & Kitchen Showrooms.
Aim of the role:
You will be joining a friendly and energetic team that is passionate about what they do and the service they provide. The person we are looking for will need to have excellent customer service manners and take enjoyment from building strong lasting relationships with our customers. In this entirely office-based role you will be acting as an account manager, managing your own client list and dealing with all customer service concerns and sales orders.
Key responsibilities: - Administrative duties including filing, invoicing and post.
- Inbound customer service and issue resolution.
- Offering full account support to your customers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers.
- Outbound telephony to new and existing customer base.
- Work to performance related targets and achievable sales targets.
- Up-selling and direct selling to existing customer base.
- Maintain internal database and CRM system.
Desired skills: - Excellent, confident communication skills – ability to build relationships over the telephone.
- Experience in customer service to provide friendly and helpful advice.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a busy team