Event Concessions & Sales Manager
Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Event Concessions & Sales Manager on a 6 months contract with a possibility of an extension.Purpose of the role – To Assist with the organising and management of the contractors for the event.Duties/Responsibilities—* Responsible for the financial transaction management, handling and safekeeping of income from large sums of cash and reconciliation of card payments.
* Assist with the organising and management of the contractors for the event.
* Assist with creative production, organising and management of the entertainment for the event.
* To carry out other duties as directed by the Event Productions Manager as requiredKnowledge/Skills/Qualifications/Experience-* In-depth knowledge of the events and festival industry.
* Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
* Meticulous attention to detail, highly organised and forward thinking
* Previous team management experience
* The ability to problem solves and predict problems with assigned tasks.
* Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
* Flexible approach to working and willing to take on ad-hoc tasks
* Can manage a heavy workload with strict deadlines and targets.
* Experience of presenting key financial data and budgets to management.
* Knowledge and experience using AutoCAD for site planning.
* Knowledge of festival management software such as Eventree, Marcato etc.
* Experience using cloud file sharing software such as Dropbox, OneDrive etc.
* Relevant GDPR data related knowledge.To get more information about this role and how to apply please contact Aamina (phone number removed)