Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for someone to help us build our presence across social media platforms – LinkedIn – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
You will help shape and implement the MJ social media/marketing/content strategy.
We are looking to improve engagement across our various social media accounts and our objective is to increase our connections/followers/subscribers to improve our relationship building and business development.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a small business working alongside and directly with the directors who have decades of experience.
We will be looking to create an expansive learning environment as full training, support and direction will be given.
Things you will do:
* Create and manage the content of company Instagram/Twitter accounts
* Help manage company LinkedIn account by scrutinising and analysing connections.
* Launch and establish company Facebook account.
Who you are:
* You are proactive and energetic.
* You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Open minded and curious about the world around you
* You can work collaboratively alongside others.
* Excellent written English including spelling and grammar.
* You are competent on using Microsoft excel – word & power point.
* Comfortable taking direction but can also work under your own initiative.
* a graduate with a degree in social media/comms / marketing /business or closely related subjects
This is a part time position created by the Government Kickstart Scheme - you must be 24 or under to apply
* You should be eligible for Universal Credit.
* You will be employed for 6 months – working 25 hours per week – mon - fri .
* You will earn up to £205.00 per week.
* You will work from home