Senior Administrator - 6 Month Contract
Harrison Sands are currently looking to recruit a Senior Administrator for a client of ours to cover a 6 month maternity leave contract.Reporting to the Commercial Director the main purpose of the role is:-• To provide administrative support across a wide range of operations to facilitate the efficient and smooth running of our major retail customers accounts.
• Daily email correspondence with customers.
• Completing customer specifications for launch of new product.
• Updating customer critical paths.
• Submitting quotes and prices to customers.
• Collating samples and producing presentation documents
• Arranging travel and hotels.
• Creating Design Product Specifications for new product introduced to range.
• Market research ahead of new and existing customer presentations
• General administrative tasks.Key competencies required are:-• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work autonomously and prioritize own workload.
• Work in conjunction with customers and internal stakeholders.
• Articulate with excellent command of both oral and written English.
• A great communicator.
• Good organisational skills.
• Relevant expertise and demonstrable experience in a similar role.
• Excellent Microsoft skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• A degree would be preferred but isn’t essentialThis role is an immediate start, Monday to Thursday 8.30 – 5pm and Friday 8.30 – 4pm In return my client is offering a very competitive salary.If you are interested in this role please either click apply or alternatively contact me for a confidential chat on (Apply online only).Harrison Sands are acting as an employment business recruiting on behalf of their clients