ASYE Social Worker - Child Protection & Assessment - Sheffield
ASYE Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Sheffield - £25 per hourMy client in Sheffield is looking for a Social Worker to join their dynamic Child Protection team. The successful candidate will be able to start work ASAP and be confident, Sheffield will accept CV's of ASYE level Social Workers.About you:* Qualified Social Worker with DipSW or CQSW.
* HCPC registered, with experience of working in a statutory setting.About the role:You will be working in an established Child Protection & Assessment service and must be able to hit the ground running.
Court work and assessment experience is essential.
Must be able to manage a full caseload containing complex cases.
You must have a strong ability to engage with vulnerable children and families building relationships and offering support throughout your involvement with the families involved.You will be working on behalf of Medicare First, which includes the following benefits:* Your own dedicated specialist consultant.
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide.
* Prompt and reliable payroll (2 weekly payrolls).
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Up to £250 referral fee.To hear more about the role and apply please submit your CV online and contact Zac Carter on (Apply online only) or