Child Protection - Social Worker - West Yorkshire - £30
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection Team- West Yorkshire - £30 p/hMy client in West Yorkshire is looking for an experienced Child Protection Social Worker to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running and pick up a caseload of Child Protection cases with no issues.About you:* Qualified Social Worker with DipSW or CQSW.
* HCPC registered, with 1/2 years' experience working in a statutory setting.About the role:You will be working in an established Child Protection & Assessment service and must be able to hit the ground running.
Court work and assessment experience is essential.
Must be able to manage a full caseload containing complex cases.
You must have a strong ability to engage with vulnerable children and families building relationships and offering support throughout your involvement with the families involved.
You will be working on behalf of Capita Social Care Resourcing, which includes the following benefits:* Your own dedicated specialist consultant.
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide.
* Prompt and reliable payroll (2 weekly payrolls).
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Up to £250 referral fee.To hear more about the role and apply please submit your CV online and contact Zac Carter on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only).We will get back to you as soon as possible: however, please be aware, if you have not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume that your application has been unsuccessful