Have you had Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker experience of at least 6 Months in the last 2 years? If so, Nightingale Services WANTS YOU!
Nightingale Services always have vacancies for Healthcare Assistants to meet the demands of our large client base.
We are looking for experienced care staff to join our team, visiting various care settings and providing the highest quality of care.
We provide flexibility by working to your availability, meaning you are in control of when you work.
This role offers shifts in various areas in Lincoln and surrounding areas in Lincolnshire.
Benefits of being a Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker with Nightingale Services
* Competitive pay / paid weekly
* Pay via Umbrella Company/ Limited Company
* Pre-booked work and short notice shifts
* Work Life balance
* 24 hour on call team
* Opportunity to gain experience within different care settings
* Recommend a friend scheme
Skills needed to be a Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker with Nightingale Services
* Confident and passionate about your role
* Work well with different teams
* Adapt to different working environments
The role will require a full DBS check. Regular training and development opportunities will be provided
Requirements to be a Health Care Assistant/ Support Worker with us
ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS
* Right to live and work in the UK
* Care experience - 6 months paid work in last 2 years
* Driver preferred but not essential
We are a Living Wage Foundation Employer.
If you have 6 months Health Care Assistant / Support Worker experience in the last 2 years and seek a change with a company that cares for you as much as delivering quality care
Drivers preferred but not essential. Willingness to travel outside of Lincoln will be an advantage.
Nightingale Services WANTS YOU!.
The Care Homes we will be sent to are monitored by us for Covid 19 practice. You will be provided with all PPE necessary by them. We offer testing and vaccination through NHS.