Senior Analyst Developer
The S&A Group are working with a leading Insurance Company who require 3 x Senior Analyst Developers to work on a large Programme.
You will be working on the BI work-stream of a large programme and required to work alongside an already existing project team. Your work will encompass the development of a 3rd party transmittal's as well as changes to the BI system & publishing.
This scope of work is Inside of IR35
- Contribute to the Solution Outline and Design documents produced for MI solutions.
- Deliver solutions in line with the direction set by the Strategy Design Board.
- Code and amend multiple and complex changes with due consideration of maintenance issues.
- Ensure solutions are to the required quality and ensure that all performance, capacity and security considerations are considered in all developed designs and solutions.
- Ensure high performance of all developed code and systems is of paramount importance.
- Unit test changes to the system including design and execution of a complex, documented test plan.
- Work alongside BI Test Team to resolve defects
- Ensure successful implementation of complex changes into production including checking results.
- To enforce company standards, quality assurance process and system documentation.
- To document and communicate important issues and progress of problems to key stakeholders.
- Must have experience working on large scale projects.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills.
- Must be able to carry out and document Data Analysis.
- Must have a working knowledge of Guidewires PolicyCentre/BillingCentre and/or DateHub (Preferred)
- Must have proficiency with SAP DS or Oracle SQL & ODI.