We are currently recruiting for a Site Administrator on a contract basis for our client a leading Energy Company based Lowestoft.
The administrator will support the smooth running of site operations through the provision of a professional and effective office coordination and administrative service to staff and visitors to the site.
* Coordinate site induction access for visitors and new employees/Contractors
* Monitor Site Admin Inbox - forward emails to relevant departments
* Liaise with SPR document control department to obtain document numbers for file storage system
* Assisting O&M team with formatting procedures and forms
* Check procedures for corporate formatting compliance ie. use of correct templates, prior to going live
* IT assistance for O&M team on site, laptop orders and IT support for new employees
* Provides administrative/secretarial support primarily to site management team but also to wider site team as and when required to do so.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Experience of providing administrative/secretarial support in an engineering / maintenance / site operations environment
* Proven experience and skills in the use of MS office and other IT packages
* Manage a wide range of data and IT systems to provide effective support to the site operations
* Liaise with various Corporate functions (e.g. Finance, Control, HR) to ensure accurate and timely
* Experience with SAP software or similar
* Previous experience working in the offshore wind industry or similar
* Fluency in European languages in addition to English