IMH Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Support Co-ordinator to work on behalf of the local council in Wakefield.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Allocate work to Delivery Co-ordinators and Maintenance Co-ordinators.
* Planning staff rotas and work schedules daily, covering annual leave and sickness.
* First point of contact for Wakefield Equipment Service, dealing with queries from public/colleagues/partners.
* Liaise with Delivery Co-ordinators and Maintenance Co-ordinators regarding failed deliveries, servicing of equipment etc.
* Working with Operational Managers to plan routes and schedule routine deliveries, collections and servicing etc.
* Undertake stockroom duties as required.
* Use of IT Software so must have PC Skills and knowledge.
* Team work.
* Knowledge of IT Systems such as Microsoft Office etc.
* Basic knowledge of stock control.
* Knowledge of the Council’s Policies and Procedures and Customer Care standards.
* Experience of taking minutes.
* NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or equivalent (desirable).
Hours and Pay:
* Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00.
* Friday 08:30 – 16:30.
* Must be flexible.
* £10.01 per hour.
* Contract, Full-time.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on (phone number removed).
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles