Are you an English teacher looking to join a diverse secondary school in Surrey?You will be able to teach up to KS5 and have an understanding of the new curriculum and numbered grading system. The successful English Teacher will join a supportive English department and will be guided through behaviour strategies and learning policies in place.This position is to start as soon as possible on a full-time long-term contract; the English teacher position will then lead to a permanent position at the school.To become part of the team at this school you will:* Demonstrate strong classroom management skills
* Have the ability to deliver and share outstanding practice
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Have QTS statusTo be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:* Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
* Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa and overseas police check)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS on the update serviceIn return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;* Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
* Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
* A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.If you’re excited to start a new challenge, to help shape an already improving school, please contact me now at (url removed) or 02078461544.Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service