Contract CAD/CAM Programmer
The Redline Group have a fantastic opportunity for an experience Contract CAD/CAM Programmer to join a global and industry leading engineering organization developing special purpose machinery parts based in the Surrey area.
The 6 month Contract CAD/CAM Programmer role will be working closely with existing team and focus on design concept through to manufacture and final parts inspection. You will assist the team in being a guru for off line programming and training them.
Experience:- Creating efficient offline 5 Axis milling and turning programs using CATIAV5 to machine a wide range of complex aluminium, Iron and steel prototype castings on 5 Axis machining centres.
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced rapid prototype environment as part of a team and the ability to program to strict customer deadlines.
- 5 years’ experience offline programming complex components.
- Communicating effectively your machining strategy to machinists and assisting with setting machines when required.
- In depth training the current team on how to program off line and online.
- Enovia experienceTo apply for this Surrey based position of Contract CAD/CAM Programmer please send an up to date CV to please contact Samson Amusa on (Apply online only) or email quoting reference SAA4553/158Visit and follow Redline Group