Product Assurance Engineer - Aeropsace Projects
Are you a Product Assurance or Quality Assurance professional?
Do you have experience of delivering product assurance plans within highly complex projects or Programmes?
Would you like to work for a World class innovator?If so, please read on!We are looking to source Quality or Product Assurance people for a very well known & well respected company based in Surrey.Brief Outline
· Support/audit projects to ensure that they are delivering to the applicable Product Assurance plan and contractual requirements.
· Support supplier facing milestone reviews (Design Reviews, Test Readiness Reviews, Shipment Readiness Reviews, Delivery Readiness Reviews) including review of data packs, submission of review item discrepancies, participation at reviews and supporting the Procurement & Engineering teams in determining an appropriate review outcome.
· Managing, processing and obtaining level approval of supplier RFD, RFW and RFA in conjunction with Engineering.Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Experience in the Aerospace industry or similar, high reliability, engineering environment, ideally with a high level of exposure to Product Assurance, in the frame of Project delivery
· Experience of working to Aerospace or similar standards
· Experience / working knowledge of aerospace or similar components or Materials & Processes would be beneficial, but not essential
· Experience of working in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment
· Experience in a project led design and development environment is desirableA working understanding of any of the following technologies would be beneficial
o Analogue / digital electronics
o RF and / or EMCOther Skills· Good written, interpersonal and customer presentation skills
· Highly organised; good project / time management skills
· Good people skills; able to motivate individuals and the team
· Able to work within a pressurised, dynamic, project-led environment
· Able to motivate and influence individuals, and the team, in order to deliver projects against the specific customer Product Assurance requirements
· Able to be pro-active and work under own initiativeLong term contract initially 6 months although expected to last good deal longer
Start date asap, the client is looking to discuss this role with potential candidates over the next week or two
£35 - £40 ph (Ltd)