Digital Copywriter / Content Producer
In this role you will work on the continuous improvement of the written content on the website. In particular, we are looking for a writer with a flair for translating the technical descriptionsour products into eye-catching and engaging consumer-facing copy. You should be equally comfortable writing headers and teasers as you are short form articles, and have a meticulous eyefor detail. This role requires working closely with colleagues across the business and partner creative agencies, so would suit someone who is both collaborative and able to constructively influence/define requirements. Previous experience of working on eCommerce sites may be an advantage.You will be the primary copywriter and responsible for executing the tone of voice for the brand on the website. We are looking for someone who can communicate the brand’s distinctive personality and brand values, and do it with confidence and precision. As part of your role, you may also be required to contribute to the creation of tone of voice guidelines and a style guide.You will be helping to produce a large volume of digital content and must be able to execute brilliantly in all forms. You will be both repurposing existing content and generating new content as required, networking with content creators across the business to ensure that output is coherent and consistent. You will also need to spot opportunities to be creative and communicate them to your colleagues, thereby helping to collectively elevating the overall quality of our output.Other skills
You should be familiar with agile content production methodologies and have previous experience with common content production tools, such as content management systems, libraries and research resources, and word processing and image editing software.Requirements
● 5 years experience in copywriting roles, although may consider less with good portfolio.
● Excellent writing and copy editing skills, promotional and editorial.
● A strong digital portfolio, with experience of writing for ecommerce preferred.
● Experience developing and expressing brand voice and style.
● Confidence and authority to present ideas.
● Good verbal communication skills
● Ability to plan and manage your own time.
● Good people skills, including ability to collaborate and work well with others.
● Familiarity with digital content production tools