Role: Technical Administrator
Salary: NegotiableRullion have an exciting opportunity working for a fantastic client in the water industry for a Technical Administrator on a contract basis. Looking for a experienced Administrator who can start in the next couple of weeks.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Supporting the pollution strategy team with technical administration tasks such as updating our corporate pollution records & ensuring information is completed to quality – training will be provided on this.
• Working with colleagues to ensure information is correctly captured
• Data collation and analysis for weekly reporting – and working with colleagues to ensure this is submitted to the deadline.
• Basic data analysis looking at trends and patters
• Data entry & data processing in Microsoft spreadsheets & systems
• Record reconciliation
• Compiling training materials and van packs
• Meeting minutesSkills required:
• Experience of understanding where they fit within a business plan.
• Develops and maintains effective internal and external relationships.
• Clearly demonstrates the Kelda company values and behaviours.
• IT Literate & able to use Microsoft word, power point and excel.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Rigorous attention to detail to ensure ‘right first time’ performanceDesirable:
• Previous experience in a commercially orientated and / or regulated environment.
• Previous experience gained within the water or waste water sectors or within the broader utilities, process or manufacturing industry sectors.
• Experience of delivering excellent customer service.
• Data analysis and validation
• Understanding of production and maintenance processes
• Proficient knowledge of corporate systems.
• Regulatory AwarenessIf you want to be part of an amazing workplace and have the required skills and experience for this role then click apply! Interviews will be held next week! Don’t miss out!
Alternatively you can call Jamie Worsdell on (Apply online only) or email your CVRullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants